Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OAM Cooking and other recipe finds

I like the concept of OAM cooking and stocking up my freezer with lots of premade dinners, but I've found it difficult to find suitable recipes since casseroles play such a big role in many OAM recipe rotations. I'm always on the lookout for things that freeze well that also meet our dietary restrictions. Slowly I'm learning.

Today I browsed by Once A Month Mom's site and found several fun ideas in her August plan. In particularly I was intrigued by the recipe for homemade pop tarts. I might end up making my own pie crust if I can't find a premade one that I like, but still that's genius. I love finding recipes for making stuff like that. I also made special note of the French toast sticks and the Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches.

@ Happy Housewife I liked the Cuban Chicken Salad, Salmon Cakes, and Pork Roast (Crockpot)

This recipe for a dairy-free sour cream substitute looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin