Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chickpea Curry

I used this recipe from Recipezaar but made a few changes. I left out the tomatoes & tomato sauce/ketchup. I was unexpectedly out of curry paste, so I used several T of curry powder and a healthy dose of garlic powder, onion powder, and a generous shake of red pepper flakes. I used frozen cauliflower and peas and threw in 1/2 c of golden raisins. I didn't use the fresh onion/garlic because I didn't feel like doing extra chopping tonight.

We served it with roti that I found at Costco (RotiLand...looks like the same people who make the TortillaLand uncooked tortillas that are soy-free). They were alright. Roti's not my favorite Indian bread though. I think I'm going to need to find my own naan recipe or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin