Kofta (serves 4)
~1lb ground meat* (I've used beef, turkey, lamb)
1 t onion powder
1/2 t garlic powder
1/2 t cinnamon
3/4t Hungarian paprika
*These turn out better with slightly fattier meat - 85/15
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a rimmed baking sheet with lightly oiled aluminum foil.
- Place spices in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add in meat and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into small approx. 1" meatballs.
- Thread onto skewers (I've found metal ones work best) and place on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels for a few minutes.